25小时网_佛山市民生活网

查看: 5183|回复: 2

没想到移动还能这么玩!说说你在博览会上的收获

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-10-21 18:46:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

第二届国际(广东)”互联网+“博览会在潭州举行!大家都去现场观看了吗?

20161020115332_34612.jpg

虽然我知道,因为台风“海马”的影响,博览会暂时闭馆了!什么时候开馆,貌似还不知道!

734074195823624344.jpg

好吧,去不了现场,那我们来电实际的吧!一起来聊聊,此次博览会上,哪些“黑科技”最吸引你?

在本次“互联网+”博览会中,确实推出了许多“黑科技”,比如中国移动带来了“大数据”、“大连接”、“智慧家庭”、“5G时代”等新科技产品展示。比如在“智慧家庭”中,如果有人来找,市民们通过手机,就能实现鉴别来访者、开门等功能,在家中,也可以通过手机一键实现智能控制,开关空调、开关窗帘等,非常方便!“大数据”展示中,及时不去其他展馆,但通过移动的大数据可以知道各个展馆的实时人数、驻留时间等,令在场人惊叹不已。移动的“5G”模拟展示中,在5G时代下,网络的速度可以达到10Gbps的峰值速率。下载8g的影片,3g时代需要70分钟,4g时代7分钟,5g时代只要6秒钟。在这种告诉网络下, 可以实现用手机对无人机、自行车行车监控等的实时监控。

而更吸引人的,莫过于VR体验、机器人展示等,5G的极速体验,机器人萌萌哒“红苹果”舞蹈,让移动展馆在整个展览过程中都人气爆满,许多人都迟迟不舍离开。

25小时君和德国前总理德梅齐埃在广东移动展厅偶遇

现场移动“大数据”展示,震惊了许多人。

现场“智能家庭”展示。

市民体验移动极速VR

移动萌萌哒机器人表演

那么,亲们,反正台风来了,周末你也出不去哪里,不如来说说,你最感震撼的移动“黑科技”吧!

发表于 2016-10-21 21:45:58 | 显示全部楼层

moncler outlet italia 8-45-12955

Girls get their first periods and gain weight in the form of fat and breasts. Girls may feel everyone is noticing,doudoune moncler solde, and certainly some of the boys are. Boys add weight in the form of muscle,sac goyard prix boutique, but many boys must also endure a brief period they develop extra breast tissue as well.
Oregon's highest peak, Mt Hood (11,golden goose outlet milano,240 ft),mbt outlet store, pops into view over much of northern Oregon whenever there is a sunny day,moncler outlet, exerting an almost magnetic tug on skiers,spaccio woolrich milano, hikers and sightseers. In summer,piumini woolrich outlet, wildflowers bloom on the mountainsides and hidden ponds shimmer in blue,pandora outlet charms, making for some unforgettable hikes; in winter,mbt outlet italia, downhill and cross country skiing dominates people's minds and bodies. Timberline Lodge,canada goose pas cher homme, a handsome wood gem from the 1930s,woolrich outlet italia, offers glorious shelter and refreshments year round,piumini moncler outlet 7-58-32791, and can not be missed..
I was in the hospital for,canada goose sito ufficiale, I think, five days, then an aftercare facility for another week and a half. It took me three months after surgery to start working again. Most of my post care was like any other surgery: taking it easy, making sure to eat enough,moncler sito ufficiale,canada goose italia 2015 Election night coverage, trying to balance bed rest and recovering strength.
They said the same thing about Whistler. I simply don't suffer fools lightly. Every post that I've actually initiated has been fun loving and hostility free. Hours earlier,piumini peuterey outlet online, Politico had unearthed allegations that Cain had been accused of sexualharassment while heading the National Restaurant Association during the 1990s. Cameramen stood sentry at the Press Club entrances and elevator banks. Forty five minutes before Cain address,tiffany milano, the press section in the balcony had reached fire hazard capacity; it took a sympathetic Press Club employee to surreptitiously spirit me into the back of the ballroom,golden goose sito ufficiale, where attendees munched fried chicken,golden goose outlet milano, halved pears and noshed cupcakes topped with frosting..
For one thing: a show heavy on media criticism. Among the most devastating sections of the rally were a series of montages Colbert played during a mock debate with Stewart,sacs longchamp pas cher, showing the role of cable news in particular in whipping up the state of alarm and antagonism that the rally was reacting against. (The cable networks,sac longchamp solde, by the way,air max 90 pas cher, were dipping in and out of coverage of the rally through the afternoon.) Don be surprised to see some defensive media responses to the critiques over the next few days..
2) Give them their land back. We gave gaza back to see how they will react. While we took it as some kind of peace treaty,scarpe hogan outlet 7-58-39605, they took it as our weakness. Director Paul Weiland. Screenplay Jonathan Reynolds; from a story by Cosby. Camera Jan De Bont. What do their expressions tell you? Are they interested? Confused? Engaged? Ask questions to check for understanding. Allow plenty of time for students to process new information and respond. Review difficult content for students who need extra help; have more challenging material on hand for higher performers..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-23 17:32:45 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部